Creme Lactique AHA Anti-Wrinkle Creme
Well suited for both day and night as a gentle anti age treatment cream that also adds moisture to dry skin. Exfoliates gently by the action of Lactic Acid and provides the skin with a youthful natural glow. Recommended as a treatment to reduce the very first fine lines. For the mature skin, use AHA anti-wrinkle cream alternating with one of the other Beaute Pacifique anti-ageing creams.
- Exfoliates gently, simultaneously adding a significant amount of moisture.
- One-step skincare combining a moisturising and anti-ageing action.
- pH value 4.5
- Lactic Acid exfoliates gently, giving the skin a youthful natural glow, while avocado oil rich in linoleic acid provides essential vitamins.
HOW TO USE:
Apply sparingly on clean skin after prescribed toner or mist. Can be used both morning and night.
- Aqua (Water)
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil is rich in linoleic acid - an essential substance in healthy skin that aging skin fails to maintain over time and additionally it is an extremely potent vegetable source of natural vitamin D. The ingredient can be fully dissolved and integrated with vegetable squalane and transported into the skin by Beauté Pacifique's patented nanometric delivery system.
- Lactic Acid is an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that gently exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Additionally it also works as a natural humactant. Lactic acid helps the skin to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles connected to dry skin and will even out other signs of visible aging helping the skin become more youthful and radiant
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Glycerin is one of the best and most widely used humectants. It easily penetrates into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comfortable to very dry skin types.
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Ammonium Hydroxide
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate