Enriched Moisturising Creme Dry Skin
- Intensive, long-lasting moisturising cream delivers renewed skin softness.
- Use for dry, fragile and/or sensitive skin.
- Contains antioxidants to protect the skin against ageing.
- Key ingredients include glycerine to penetrate the epidermis for intense moisture, squalane to soften skin and restore youth, lanolin to maintain skin balance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder to soothe and heal, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) to protect against free radicals and hydrolysed collagen to build an invisible shield of moisture.
HOW TO USE:
Apply a small amount of this barrier reinforcing cream either alone or wait for a few minutes after the application of an anti-ageing treatment before applying.
Tip: May be used as both a day and night cream, or in combination with preferred anti-ageing treatment. Apply last in skincare regime to leave a film as a binding barrier to the skin's surface.
Size: 50mL tube
- Aqua (Water)
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerine can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Lanolin plays an important role in maintaining the skin moisture balance and provides a remarkable finely textured skin surface, especially when used in combination with squalane. Previous problems with lanolin allergies are minimised with this product, due to its pharmaceutical purity where all the allergenic impurities have been removed.
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Homosalate is a liquid chemical sun filter that absorbs UVB radiation.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Propylene Glycol
- Diethylhexyl Succinate
- Stearic Acid
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder is a natural raw material that functions as a natural humectant, and is well known for its soothing and healing properties.
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Ceteth-20 Phosphate
- Dicetyl Phosphate
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Hydrolyzed Collagen and Sodium Hyaluronateis a mixture of ingredients that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Parfum (Fragrance)