Enriched Moisturising Creme - All Skin
- For normal and combination skin is an intensive, long-lasting moisture care crème that hydrates and protects the skin against harmful ultraviolet radiation.
- It helps infuse skin with renewed softness and contains antioxidans to protect against ageing.
- Key ingredients include natural squalane to soften skin and restore youth and provide high levels of moisture in the epidermal layers, glycerine to penetrate the epidermis for intense moisture, lanolin to maintain skin balance, urea to bind moisture to the skin’s proteins, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder to soothe and heal, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) to protect against free radicals and hydrolysed collagen and hyaluronic acid to build an invisible shield of moisture.
HOW TO USE:
Apply a small amount of this barrier reinforcing cream either alone or wait for a few minutes after the application of an anti-ageing treatment before applying.
Tip: May be used as both a day and night cream, or in combination with preferred anti-ageing treatment. Apply last in skincare regime to leave a film as a binding barrier to the skin's surface.
Size: 50mL tube
- Aqua (Water)
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerine can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- is a liquid chemical sun filter that absorbs UVB radiation.
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Stearic Acid
- Propylene Glycol
- Urea is a strong and natural humectant that binds to the skin’s proteins whereby it adds capacity in the epidermis to maintain a high level of moisture.
- Lanolin Alcohol
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C that functions as a strong anti-oxidant and stimulates collagen synthesis. Helping to also recreate the ceramides in the epidermis. Citrus Limon Fruit Extract gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and reduces the problems of excessive oiliness.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder is a natural raw material that functions as a natural humectant, and is well known for its soothing and healing properties.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Ceteth-20 Phosphate
- Dicetyl Phosphate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Hydrolyzed Collagen and Sodium Hyaluronate is a mixture of ingredients that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
- Tocopheryl Acetateis a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Potassium Sorbate