Enriched Cleansing Milk - All Skin
- Provides optimal cleansing without causing irritation or drying the skin.
- Provides moisture to the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Removes excess oiliness and mildly exfoliates the loose dead skin cells.
- Gentle enough to be used around the eyes, to remove makeup or as a massage medium.
HOW TO USE:
Apply a small amount to palm of hand and gently smooth hands together. Massage entire face and neck using upward and outward strokes. Use a warm face cloth to remove. Can be used as a 'second cleanse' if wearing make-up and/or sunscreen to remove all residue. Follow with prescribed toner to remove surplus cleanser and to soften and prepare skin for treatment cream/serum or moisturiser.
- Aqua (Water)
- Propylene Glycol
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Sucrose Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- PEG-20 Stearate
- C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C that functions as a strong anti-oxidant and stimulates collagen synthesis. Helping to also recreate the ceramides in the epidermis. Citrus Limon Fruit Extract gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and reduces the problems of excessive oiliness.
- Lactic Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- CI 14700 (FD&C Red #4)
- CI 42090 (FD&C Blue #1)