Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
Binds and releases all excessive oily substances from the surface of the skin. On normal skin, use the mask once a week after cleansing. On combination and oily skin, use the mask 2 - 3 times a week.
- Contains three different forms of clay each capable of binding and removing oily residues
- Contains a peach extract that provides a fresh sensation with a natural fragrance
- Contains camphor, which provides a mild analgesic action
- Relieves itching and irritation
HOW TO USE:
Apply to the face, avoiding eye area. Let the mask take effect for 10 minutes or until it has completely dried. Rinse with lukewarm water, or a warm facecloth, finish with cool water. Follow with prescribed toner and cream/serum or moisturiser.
TIP: Can be used as a spot treatment, leave on overnight.
Size: 50mL tube
- Aqua (Water)
- Kaolin, Bentonite and Magnesium Aluminium Silicate are three different types of clay – all having microscopic particles and an enormously large surface area that provides absorption and effective removal of oily residues from the skin. These different forms of clay work together to ensure an excellent and deep cleansing action without leaving any oily residue on the skin.
- Propylene Glycol
- Diethylhexyl Succinate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C that functions as a strong anti-oxidant and stimulates collagen synthesis. Helping to also recreate the ceramides in the epidermis. Citrus Limon Fruit Extract gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and reduces the problems of excessive oiliness.
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- Piper Methysticum Root Extract
- PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer
- When applied to the skin it dilates the blood vessels in the skin and provides a significant sensation of coolness, followed by a pain killing analgesic effect on the skin. Menthol also helps to reduce itching on the skin.
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid
- Lactic Acid