Clinical Super 3 Exfoliator
The Clinical Super3 Exfoliator is a particularly strong scrub cream with perfect round scrubbing grain that mechanically loosens dead and excess skin cells and opens clogged pores. The combination of the cream's biological exfoliation and the gentle mechanical wear make the skin surface extraordinarily soft. The result is a much younger, softer and more glossy skin surface that is more uniform.
- Exfoliates the skin for a much smoother and younger look
- Removes dead skin cells
- Increases skin moisture level
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Opens clogged pores and acts against the inflammatory conditions that occur with acne skin conditions.
Contains three different types of acids:
- Glycolic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Azaleic acid
Also contains Propolis, nature's own defence against microbial infections, which prevents skin infections, and Rooibos Extract, a unique herb found in South Africa that is anti-inflammatory, rich in anti-oxidants and also provides added moisture to the skin.
HOW TO USE:
Cleanse your skin, whilst moist, apply a small amount and very gently massage with fingertips in a circular motion. Leave on skin to allow the chemical exfoliants to work. Rinse with cool water after 15 to 20 minutes or earlier, if you sense stinging or irritation. However, a slight stinging sensation in the skin is normal. For dry and sensitive skin it is recommended to cleanse with water shortly after having applied the Exfoliator. Use no more than twice a week to avoid excessive thinning of the Epidermis.
Size: 50mL tube
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycolic Acid is an extremely good exfoliator due to its ability to penetrate and remove dead skin cells from the skin surface. Glycolic Acid also increases the moisture level in the skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cellulose Acetate
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Salicylic Acid is a key ingredient in the treatment of many skin disorders, for example Acne and Psoriasis. Salicylic acid disolves dead skin cells, opens clogged pores and prevents them from clogging again.
- Polyglyceryl 3-Methylglucose Distearate
- Polysorbate 60
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearic Acid
- Azelaic Acid is known as an efficient ingredient for the treatment of acne and rosacea. Azleaic Acid reduces and removes blushing, prevents pores from clogging and works on bacteria that helps cause acne.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Propolis Cera Water Extract (PWE) is naturally own defense against microbial infections found in bee hives where it protects the bees from diseases and fungal infection.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract works against inflammation in an impure skin.
- Xanthan Gum
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract is the extract from Liquorice Root. This is well known as a wound healing extract, helping to reduce irritation within the skin and providing instant comfort to sensitive skin. It enables the skin to accept strongly reactive ingredients with lesser side effects, enabling more effective ingredients to be tolerated by sensitive skin.
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract is a unique herb found in South Africa that is rich in anti-oxidants including Aspalathin found only in Rooibos. It is known as the most popular natural product for the care of dry and irritated skin. Numerous scientific publications describe the many benefits of Rooibos and it is known as a valuable natural medicine all over the world.