Super 3 Booster - Clinical
This is the 'Clinical version' of the Vitamin A Anti-wrinkle Booster. This product is normally sold only by doctors in Denmark as it is a very strong Vitamin A creme. Yet here in Australia, it has been released to Skin Clinics to provide that extra boost that our Australian skin needs! This product efficiently prevents and repairs:
- Thin and transparent skin
- Sun damaged skin
The result is a more uniform skin surface with a clear visual rejuvenation and a clear structural improvement.
Clinical Super3 Booster, with its high content of three effective and particularly stable types of Vitamin A Esters, has an extraordinarily good anti-aging effect, restoring lost collagen structure throughout the thickness of the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The cream also enhances the structure of the epidermis so that the skin becomes more robust and resistant to external influences.
Three sebum regulating ingredients decrease any excessive sebum production, and nature's own antibiotic ingredient Propolis gives the creme anti-bacterial properties and prevents damage from infections and eventual scar formation.
HOW TO USE:
Can be used on face, neck and decolletage. Apply a small amount thinly on cleansed skin every second night for two weeks, then gradually more often. Let the product penetrate for a couple of minutes and then add a moisturiser on top, if your skin needs an extra moisture boost.
TIP: The creme can also be used to repair dry and cracked lips, strengthen brittle nails and reinforce thin/transparent skin on the backs of hands.
Size: 50mL tube or 100mL tube
- Aqua (Water)
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective "transporters" for the A vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a large amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically by age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently in sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc. become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Diethylhexyl succinate
- Lanolin plays an important role in maintaining the skin moisture balance and provides a remarkable finely textured skin surface, especially when used in combination with squalane. Previous problems with lanolin are minimized with this product, due to its pharmaceutical purity where all the allergenic impurities have been removed.
- Tridecyl Stearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- Hordeum Vulgare Cera (Spent Grain Wax) is anti-inflammatory and soothing on skin, which easily gets irritated or blushes.
- Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate / Hexacaprate
- Marrubium Vulgare Extract
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
- Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of vitamin A that we have formulated into our creams, in a way to maintain its high potency - both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the vitamin can penetrate deep into the sufficient amounts to stimulate the type of cells that synthesize loose collagen fibers to provide a younger skin. Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the entire structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. Made possible via our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system penetrating through the entire depth of the skin, Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient anti-aging action within the skin corresponding to a 10- 20 years rejuvenation .
- Saccharide Isomerate
- Sodium Lactate
- Retinyl Acetate is like Retinyl Palmitate in particularly stable form of Vitamin A and it has a similarly remarkable efficient rejuvenating action in the skin working in parallel with and in the same way as in Retinyl Palmitate. It allows the skin's specialized cells to rebuild and repair sun damaged and aged skin comparable to Retinyl Palmitate.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil
- Propolis Cera Water Extract (PWE) is naturally own defense against microbial infections found in bee hives where it protects the bees from diseases and fungal infection.
- Stearic Acid
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Tocopherol is another source of Vitamin E which plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Retinyl Propionate
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract
- Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid