Scars and Stripes
Fade-away creme for scars & stretch marks
Scars & Stripes is a remarkably effective cream that prevents and treats scars and stretch marks. The cream works by four different active substances - each designed to reduce redness and to normalize the lost tissue structure that makes scars and stretch marks visible. The cream also contains three different active Vitamin A esters that rejuvenate and soften the skin with a powerful anti-age 'boost' for better elasticity and a more uniform skin surface.
- Fights scars and stretch marks
- Makes the skin more stretchable
- Reduces redness and makes the skin more robust
HOW TO USE:
This creme is SAFE TO USE DURING PREGNANCY. Rub creme into problem areas morning and evening.
TIP: Great for keloid and hypertrophic scars, burns and mastectomy scars. Also an intensive anti-agetreatment for decolletage area (apply before bed).
Size: 100mL tube
- Aqua (Water)
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Butylene Glycol
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil is special Chilean oil contaning a certain amount of Resveratrol and a significant amount of Procyanidin. Comprehensive medical documentation proves that both Resveratrol and Procyanidin can delay aging and prolong the cells’ lifespan – and therefore this product keeps the skin young and healthy for a longer time.
- Diethylhexyl Succinate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glycoside
- Centella Asiatica Extract promotes wound healing and re-creates the structure of collagen/elastin in scar tissue. Diminish redness and promotes re-creation of located, diminished skin thickness, as in scar tissue.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract fights the different mechanisms that cause stretch marks: Protects the connective tissue from decomposing, helps re-creating damaged components of the extracellular tissue, reduces redness, has a wound healing effect and reduces inner muscle tension in the stretched skin.
- Acetyl Tripeptide-30 Citrulline
- Xanthan Gum
- Potassium Sorbate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Marrubium Vulgare Extract and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 stimulate the re-creation of lost collagen/elastin and repair the structure in the extracellular tissue. Firm and normalize the elasticity of the scar tissue. Reduce redness.
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Lactate
- Stearic Acid
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A that we have formulated into our cremes, in a way to maintain its high potency – both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the Vitamin A can penetrate deep into the skin in sufficient amounts to stimulate the type of cells, that synthesise lost collagen fibre structures providing a younger skin. Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the complete structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. Made possible via our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system penetrating through the entire depth of the skin, The Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient Anti-Aging action within the skin corresponding to a 10- 20 years rejuvenation.
- Tocopherol is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Retinyl Acetate is like Retinyl Palmitate a particularly stable form of Vitamin A and it has a similar remarkable efficient rejuvenating action in the skin working in parallel with and in the same manner as in Retinyl Palmitate. It enables the skin’s specialized cells to rebuild and repair sun damaged and aged skin comparable to Retinyl Palmitate.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Retinyl Propionate
- Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract is a unique herb found in South Africa that is rich in Anti-Oxidants including Aspalathin found only in Rooibos. It is known as the most popular natural product for the care of dry and irritated skin. Numerous scientific publications describe the many benefits of Rooibos and it is known as a valuable natural medicine all over the world.
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Ascorbic Acid