X-tra Dry Skin Fix
Extremely moisturising and repairing cream
A super effective cream helping to maintain a high level of moisture continuously throughout the day. Prevents TEWL (transepidermal water loss). It contains a high concentration of natural Squalane leaving a deposit of cream inside the skin’s surface, which is reactivated by contact with water, locking in moisture to maintain constant hydration. An absolutely unique aid in helping to treat dry, chapped and damaged skin. Fantastic in treating dry and damaged skin on the hands, feet, elbows and other dry areas and excellent at helping to treat dry and damaged skin such as cases of dry eczema and psoriasis. It also works effectively soothing and calming irritation within the skin.
- Provides a significantly elevated moisture level and softens the skin for many hours
- Contains natural squalane and Vitamin A and E which together make the skin more robust
- Especially designed to care for skin with extreme dryness
- Contains Liquorice Root extract which reduces irritation and enables wound healing
- Fragrance Free
HOW TO USE:
Apply the cream morning and evening.
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerine can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Butylene Glycol
- Stearic Acid
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Lanolin plays an important role in maintaining the skin moisture balance and provides a remarkable finely textured skin surface, especially when used in combination with squalane. Previous problems with lanolin allergies are minimised with this product, due to its pharmaceutical purity where all the allergenic impurities have been removed.
- Polysorbate 60
- Tocopherol is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate is the extract from Liquorice Root. This is well known as a wound healing extract, helping to reduce irritation within the skin and providing instant comfort to sensitive skin. It enables the skin to accept strong reacting ingredients with fewer side effects, allowing more effective ingredients to be tolerated by sensitive skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Zea Mays (Corn) Oil
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C that functions as a strong anti-oxidant and stimulates collagen synthesis. Helping to also recreate the ceramides in the epidermis. Citrus Limon Fruit Extract gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and reduces the problems of excessive oiliness.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder