Creme Metamorphique Vitamin A Anti-Wrinkle Creme
This patented cream is a 'must have' daily aid for everybody above the age of 25 years who wish to diminish and prevent the signs of ageing. Provides the skin with two forms of Vitamin A to rebuild the collagen fibers structures, and help the skin become reinforced and rejuvenated. Use as a night cream and apply very sparingly onto cleansed skin on the face and neck. It is instantly absorbed into the skin if applied in the correct amount. Apply every second day during the first week to allow the skin to adapt to the Vitamin A and to avoid erythema or redness.
- A scientifically documented rejuvenation treatment that works throughout the skin's deepest layers.
- Reduces wrinkles and repairs even the most severely sun-damaged skin.
- As it is a highly concentrated formulation, always apply very sparingly.
- Acts as a "normaliser". Renews the skin's structure and heals.
- Best suited to dry to normal skin types.
HOW TO USE:
Ideally applied to cleansed skin of the face and neck as a night-time treatment after toning or spray mist. Only a small amount is required for the entire face. Dot over the face and then smooth gently in circular motions. All the cream should be absorbed, if there is still cream left on the skin's surface then you have used too much. It is a highly concentrated formulation, therefore always apply sparingly. Allow the cream to penetrate for a few minutes and then follow with a moisturiser if needed.
Note: Use the cream every second day during the first two weeks to allow the skin to adapt to large amounts of Vitamin A.
Size: 50mL jar or 115mL tube
- Aqua (Water)
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerine can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Diethylhexyl Succinate
- Lanolin plays an important role in maintaining the skin moisture balance and provides a remarkable finely textured skin surface, especially when used in combination with squalane. Previous problems with lanolin allergies are minimised with this product, due to its pharmaceutical purity where all the allergenic impurities have been removed.
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Stearic Acid
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A that we have formulated into our cremes, in a way to maintain its high potency – both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the Vitamin A can penetrate deep into the skin in sufficient amounts to stimulate the type of cells, that synthesise lost collagen fibre structures providing a younger skin. Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the complete structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. Made possible via our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system penetrating through the entire depth of the skin, The Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient Anti-Aging action within the skin corresponding to a 10- 20 years rejuvenation.
- Tocopherol is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Retinyl Acetate is like Retinyl Palmitate a particularly stable form of Vitamin A and it has a similar remarkable efficient rejuvenating action in the skin working in parallel with and in the same manner as in Retinyl Palmitate. It enables the skin’s specialized cells to rebuild and repair sun damaged and aged skin comparable to Retinyl Palmitate.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Sodium Lactate
- Parfum (Fragrance)