SuperFruit Day Crème – Dry skin
Dedicated to young women
An extra moisturizing day cream for dry skin that enhances and preserves the skin’s properties to stay youthful and glowing as long as possible.
Reduces visibility of the first fine lines. The creme is enriched with three natural extracts from nutritious SuperFruits: Lingonberries, Green Tea, and leaves from apple trees. Their positive effects on the skin are due to their high levels of antioxidants that protect skin cells while optimizing the skin’s renewal processes and moisture levels as well as preventing blemishes and redness.
- Keeps your skin youthful with SuperFruit extracts
- Prevents and combats fine lines
- Moisturizes and refreshes the skin
- Antibacterial, prevents blemishes and reduces redness
- Smooths pigmentation flaws
- Fragrance Free
HOW TO USE:
Apply in the morning on clean skin after spraying with Hydrating Face Mist.
*Particularly effective for clients who have been treated with Roaccutane (isotretinoin) in the past.
Size: 50mL jar
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerin can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- Squalane is an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract (Sebum Regulating) is a special blend of natural extracts that significantly reduce skin’s oil production. This also reduces serious problems with pimples and blemishes. Impurities due to hormonal imbalance can be treated especially effectively. The ingredients work by inhibiting testosterone synthesis. Testosterone is precisely what regulates the skin’s oil production.
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Cetyl Esters
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Sodium PCA works as very efficient humectants with ability to increase the level of moisture in the skin and maintain the moisture for many hours.
- Phloretin This ingredient is a natural extract obtained from the leaves of apple trees – Apples are another SuperFruit. We use Phloretin for two effects: Reduces redness of blemished skin and provides an anti-septic function for targeted prevention of pimples.
- Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea (Lingonberry) Fruit Extract This brand new ingredient is derived from the stem cells of Lingonberries, which are also a SuperFruit. The stem cell ingredient has three basic main mechanisms: Antioxidant with high content of polyphenol, antioxidant that enhances cell´s own antioxidative defense and fights UV sunlight damage before light-induced inflammatory damage occurs in the skin. Lingostem has been shown to improve skin´s moisture retention, but most remarkably: amplifies the skin´s collagen network, corresponding to the effect of vitamin A esters, thus improving the skin's elastic properties throughout the thickness of the skin-equaling a younger skin.
- Acetyl Decapeptide-3, Oligopeptide-24, Oligopeptide-34 These mimetic peptides are highly active molecules, so it is necessary to encapsulate the peptides in a multi-layered capsule of liposomes, to protect against premature degradation and promote penetration. We have developed our own cocktail of three such peptides, chosen so that the combined (symbiotic) effect on the skin corresponds to: More hyaluronic acid is formed, so skin better retains youthful skin’s water-binding ability. Better normalization of skin pigmentation occurs – causing it to even out. There is growth in the generation of cells corresponding to the level of elasticity and firmness of youthful skin, and lines are prevented and reduced.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract is a natural extract of EGCG obtained from Green Tea. The ingredient is a so-called SuperFruit. This ingredient has been shown to reduce redness caused by blemished skin extremely efficiently. The ingredient also provides good antiseptic function for targeted prevention of pimples, and reduces the formation of excessive oil in the sebaceous glands.
- Citric Acid
- Distarch Phosphate
- PEG-20 Stearate
- Calcium Gluconate
- Lauryl PCA
- Sodium Benzoate
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a modified type of Sodium Hyalouronate that penetrates significantly deeper due to its disintegrated molecular version. It is an ingredient that binds water in epidermis, to enable the skin to maintain an elevated level of moisture throughout the layers of epidermis.
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Hydrogenated Lecithin
- Sodium Oleate
- Xanthan Gum