Purifying Foam Cleanser
This Foam Cleanser is a 'One Step' facial cleanser/cleansing foam, designed for all skin types to provide a fast yet gentle cleansing. Use it both morning and evening. Clears clogged pores and leaves a smooth and radiant skin.
- Removes excessive oily residue and cleanses effectively without irritating or drying out the skin
- Fights clogged pores
- Leaves the skin with a smooth texture and an elevated moisture level
- Well suited for all skin types
HOW TO USE:
Mix the foam with water in your palms and lather before applying to face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. At night can be followed by Masculinity Anti-Age Creme.
Size: 150mL Dispenser
- Aqua (Water)
- Potassium Stearate, Potassium Laurate and Potassium Myristate and Potassium Palmitate constitute a mixture of cleansing ingredients that altogether provides a remarkably mild and deep cleansing action.
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerine can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting to very dry skin types.
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Tridecyl Stearate
- Tridecyl Trimellitate
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extractis the extract from Liquorice Root. This is well known as a wound healing extract, helping to reduce irritation within the skin and providing instant comfort to sensitive skin. It enables the skin to accept strongly reacting ingredients with less side effects, enabling more effective ingredients to be tolerated by sensitive skin.
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- The fragrance in Masculinity is created for Beauté Pacifique to leave a sensational fresh scent of a modern man while not containing any allergy potency as per the EU Regulation.